Saturday, March 14, 2009




My little girl has pig tails!! I know you have to look very close but with the help of Paul Mitchell and extremly small ponies Lilley got her first set of pig tails today! Since she won't leave a bow in or a headband on this was a monumental moment:)

3 comments:

  1. So so cute! I was so happy to hear that they ruled out that diagnosis. Keep us posted, we are praying for little :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mom told me that you've been in Primary Children's with your sweet Lilley. Hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lacey, Lilley is so sweet. I could,nt ask for sweeter, more beautiful grandbabies. I love helping out. Harley and Zoey are right up there on my list. THANKS for letting us be apart of your lives. Glad you live so close so we can have a grandchild fix when we need it,:)

    ReplyDelete