Wednesday, January 6, 2010
Happy JANUARY may all of you make and keep you New Year's Resolutions! I will be honest cuz we are all friends right? I will probably not make any resolutions so then I don't have to worry about feeling guilty when I break them but as I ask my kids what theirs are & Harley says" In 2010 I want to ride snowmobiles" Zoey says"Um, I want to get 100% on my chapter book A.R. tests and get onto a higher level of books" I have to smile at their responses and then feel bad for not making one myself so here goes, I want to be a better wife and mother so when my precious little ones grow up they will remember their mom as being their friend, having time to play with them, and letting go of the little things that makes moms crazy! And become closer to my Savior so I can accomplish these things!:) May the Lord Bless you all in this new year and may it be better than the last!!! Rock on and enjoy the journey!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love all the posts! Glad to see yall are doing well. The kids are growing up way to quickly! We miss coming to visit you guys!
ReplyDelete