We feel so fortunate to be able to spend the holidays with both sides of our family and get to experience these special memories with so many loved ones. After dad's heartattack it has helped us cherish every moment spent together and we consider ourselves so blessed with loving families and friends to be with during this holiday season.
I absolutely love Christmastime! The planning, shopping, baking, friends, family, parties,and 12 ft. tree with all the trimmings. I hate for the day to actually end cuz then it just means mess! I love the feeling that comes along with Christmas I feel like the spirit of Christmas is what makes us all want to be better people and try a little harder I try to help my children understand the spirit of giving and have them remember the feelings they have when they give to others. I am especially grateful to my Savior and his life and ministry.It is easy to forget what this special season is all about but when we sit back and see all the blessings we have we can't help but remembering where they come from.
No comments:
Post a Comment