Wednesday, January 20, 2010


What girl doesn't want her very own BMW? Well, I want one! Zoey and I got our very own this weekend and we are as excited as a girl can get!

Not what you were picturing?
We have heard these called just that: a BMW, aka big mormon watch:) We even made our own bands! They turned out so cute

Zoey even made Lilley a darling little bracelet so she wouldn't be left out.

3 comments:

  1. Lacey, how the heck are you??? What a fun surprise to get a message from you. Maybe you have noticed but I am not very good at keeping up with my blog, I have become a slacker! Your family is so adorable and you look so great. I hope that one day we will run into each other. I am excited to be able to look over your blog to see what you have been up to. Love ya!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lacey, So glad I found a blog for you. Sorry about the Jr. Miss thing. I really didn't want to leave a message, but I figured the sooner you knew the better. Your family pics are so cute, and how great to be the owner of your very own BMW. I've never heard them called Big Mormon Watches before, but I laughed when I saw that. Take care.

    ReplyDelete